- This event has passed.
July 22 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Peel Pride 2023: Resistance and Persistence is a highly anticipated event celebrating the fierce spirit, diversity, perseverance, and equality of the 2SLGBTQ+ community, and those who proudly support them!
Join us this Saturday afternoon for over 4 hours of free, all-ages festivities and entertainment that highlights our expansive talent, showcases our resilient history, and provides a whole lot of fun!
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to spend a day enjoying:
- Free food, drinks, & snacks
- Henna art
- Tarot card readings
- Queer Trivia with prizes
- Arts & Crafts stations
- Board Game stations
- Photobooth station
- Drag Queen performances
- Drag Storytime
- 50+ Years of Pride presentation
- And more!
We can’t wait to see you there!
* Please make note that all are welcome to attend Peel Pride regardless of registration. Free tickets sold on Eventbrite are intended to estimate audience attendance only. Thank you!
Brought to you by Moyo Health and Community Services, Mississauga Library, Brampton Library, BridgeWay Family Centre, EveryMind Mental Health Services, Associated Youth Services of Peel, Caledon Library, Canadian Mental Health Association, Dixies Bloor Neighborhood, East Mississauga Community Health Centre, Embrave: Agency to End Violence, Family Services of Peel, Indus Community Services, Malton Neighbourhood Services, Our Place Peel, Queen Square Doctors and Family Health Team, Peel Addiction Assessment and Referral Centre, Peel Children’s Aid Society, Punjabi Community Health Services, SHIP, Volunteer MBC, WellFort, and more.
- What Is Drag And Why Are Conservatives Freaking Out? - April 18, 2023
- 2SLGBTQ+: What Does The Acronym Mean? And Additional Terminology - April 18, 2023
- How to be a 2SLGBTQ+ Ally - March 24, 2023