- This event has passed.
November 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Day 1: Art and Research: Intersections of Activism
Audience: all service providers
- Session 1: Queer, Trans and ACB Inclusion in the Arts
- This session will bring together art professionals from the GTA to discuss the inclusion of marginalized identities in the arts.
- Session 2: Pecha Kucha
- Local students, researchers and community members will come together to discuss their projects using the Pecha Kucha method (https://www.pechakucha.com/about).
Please contact Allegra Morgado, 2SLGBTQ+ Special Projects Coordinator, at email@example.com with any questions.
Latest posts by Allegra (see all)
- Adjust Your Lens IV: Examining our Systems Speaker & Session Information and Community Guidelines - November 5, 2020
- Championing Spaces Session 1-3: Highlights of the Social Health Needs Discussions - August 3, 2020
- Solidarity Statements from Members of the 2SLGBTQ+ Collaborative of Peel Region - July 14, 2020