- This event has passed.
November 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Equity in Clinical Care: Who Has Been Left Behind (and How to Push Them Forward)
Audience: physicians, nurse practitioners, psychotherapists, clinical counsellors, psychiatrists and other allied healthcare providers
- Session 1: Social Prescribing: What is it and How You Can Use it in Your Practice
- What is social prescribing and how can we use the learnings from COVID-19 beyond this period to better address clients’ needs?
- Session 2: Panel: Harm Reduction in Peel Region
- What does harm reduction look like in Peel Region? What has been done and what needs to be done? Members of the Moyo HCS harm reduction team and the Peel Drug Advisory Panel will discuss these important topics in this panel session.
Please contact Allegra Morgado, 2SLGBTQ+ Special Projects Coordinator, at email@example.com with any questions.
- Adjust Your Lens IV: Examining our Systems Speaker & Session Information and Community Guidelines - November 5, 2020
- Championing Spaces Session 1-3: Highlights of the Social Health Needs Discussions - August 3, 2020
- Solidarity Statements from Members of the 2SLGBTQ+ Collaborative of Peel Region - July 14, 2020