- This event has passed.
September 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Due to COVID-19, these meetings will take place online for the time being. A Zoom link will be sent to all participants registered the week of the meeting. Please contact Allegra Morgado, 2SLGBTQ+ Special Projects Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
• To build the capacity of service providers across the Peel region to serve diverse 2SLGBTQ+ communities
• To provide a space for service providers to have a dialogue about barriers to 2SLGBTQ+ inclusion in their respective organizations and engage in collective resource and knowledge mobilization
• To communicate the activities of the 2SLGBTQ+ collaborative to service providers
• To build up a network of 2SLGBTQ+ champions in the Peel region
• This network is intended for service providers that are committed to the inclusion of 2SLGBTQ+ individuals. This may include:
– Service providers that currently provide services to 2SLGBTQ+ communities
– Service providers that are interested in developing and providing these services
– Service providers that identify as 2SLGBTQ+ community members
• We recognize and welcome the varying levels of experience and knowledge with 2SLGBTQ+ communities
Note: Our next meetings will take place Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 from 10am-12pm. In hopes of offering a safer space for folks, this will be a closed session for service providers who identify as part of the 2SLGBTQ+ community.
- #Pride365: International Overdose Awareness Day – Harm Reduction & 2SLGBTQ+ Communities - August 31, 2021
- #Pride365: Disability Justice in Queer Communities - July 29, 2021
- #Pride365: Rainbow Washing - June 30, 2021