- This event has passed.
August 31 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Totally OutRIGHT Peel is a free program for cis & trans masculine GBTQ2S and other men who have sex with men aged 18 – 35. It has been an incredible experience for the many young gay, bisexual, trans, and queer guys who got involved, from personal skills building to professional development. Due to COVID-19, the Totally OutRIGHT workshop series will take place online, Tuesday evenings from 5.30PM – 8.00PM on August 31st, 2021 & September 7th, 2021. To complete the program, you will need to attend both evening workshops. Hit ‘Apply Now‘ and join the network of hundreds of guys from across Canada! For more info check out www.totallyoutright.org
What is in it for you?
- learn how to navigate wellbeing, sexual health, your rights, and network with phenomenal queer activists & health professionals.
- Learn through holistic thought provoking discussions and challenge stigma under the guidance of leaders & experts in gay men’s health.
- We have lots of prizes to be won for participating.
- Accreditation – This program is developed by the Community Based Research Center (CBRC).
- CME Credits – Counts towards Continued Medical Education.
- Networking – Develop a personal and professional network of up-and-coming leaders.
- Career opportunities – Become an attractive candidate for career opportunities.
- Gifts & Prizes – $75 E-voucher on completion, a welcome hamper, and prizes to be won.